May 3, 2007

Endless Love


My love


There's only you in my life


The only thing that's right





My first love


You're every breath that I take


You're every step I make





And I


I want to share


All my love with you


No one else will do


And your eyes


They tell me how much you care


Oh yes


You will always be


My endless love





Two hearts


Two hearts that beat as one


Our lives have just begun


And forever


I'll hold you close in my arms


I can't resist your charms





no no no no





And love


I'll be the fool


For you


I'm sure


You know I don't mind


'Cause baby


You mean the world to me


I know I've found in you


My endless love





do do do do do





And love


I'll be that fool


For you


I'm sure


That you know I don't mind


No yeah yeah yes


You'll be the only one


'Cause no, no one can deny


This love I have inside


And I'll give it all to you


My love My love, my love


My endless love


My love

1 comment:

Cãmi said...

hahahahahaha
sem comentários.