February 7, 2006

Dear Diary Moment

Please. Before read it, put some music. Not any music. A special song. Better, imagine the song. The song is that hypnotising music of the new Woody Allen´s movie trailer, Match Point. Ok, now you are ready to share a feeling with me. What feeling? A strange one. I´ll try to explain. (Please, I think that is no needed excuses for my bad english, I just wanted to post that way). It´s quite simple. Simple to explain, very strongly difficult to live with. I like her. So much. I will not say that I love her, even knowing that in english you can love a chair, a dog etc. I want to say that I love her companie, her talk, her beauty, her intelligence.... In porpouse, she speaks english so much better than me. So, the problem. This friedship is so important to me, makes me feel so good, so confortable, so fucking happy that I get weak and with no courage to try anything else. I don´t really know if I do have a chance or not. But always I preffer not to loose her friendship and all her qualities near me. I´m in suck a good moment of my life, people say it to me! (Ok Leo, credits to you) And I suffered a lot to get to this point, so I´m afraid to loose ANY good thing that is happening.
Is that. Just a fragile moment of sincerity. Time will solve it to me?

2 comments:

Léo Olmos said...

esses frágeis momentos de sinceridade é que realmente fazem a vida valer a pena.
ai que vontade

Anonymous said...

muito bem comentado leonardo, e ótimo post omar, ainda mais porque foi extremamente sincero.

já passei por muitos momentos assim, e acho que sempre agi da maneira errada. Bom, se aqui cabe uma idéia de quem ainda não sabe nada da vida, mas está aprendendo a cada dia um pouco mais, acho que vc deve contar a verdade.

Existem momentos na amizade de um homem e a mulher que não dá mais pra se negar o que se sente, mesmo que isso possa causar constrangimentos. Se ela for realmente sua amiga, mas não quiser nada mais sério, ela vai saber lidar com a situação. Se ela não souber, vc fica sabendo que ela não merece a sua amizade (ou não merece tanta consideração assim).

Mas agora, se ela tambem gosta de vc, mas tem vergonha de falar, vc deu a chance de vcs serem muito felizes.

Bom, fica aqui o meu recado. Se vc para e pensar sobre isso, eu ja fico muito feliz.