February 26, 2006

. Please For Kill Me .


Just a perfect day
you made me forget myself
I thought I was
someone else, someone good

I can't live without you
I love everything about you
I can't help it if I feel this way

Oh I'm so glad I found you
I want my arms around you
I love to hear you call my name


You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

you doin' that thing you do
breaking my heart into a million pieces
like you always do
and you don't mean to be cruel
you never even knew about the heartache
I've been going through
well I try and try to forget you girl
but it's just so hard to do
every time you do that thing you do

When you love a woman,
You tell her that she's really wanted.
When you love a woman,
You tell her that she's the one.
She needs somebody, to tell her that it's gonna last forever.
So tell me have you ever really ... really, really ever loved a woman?


I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her


Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
It's not warm when she's away.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
And she's always gone to long.
Anytime she goes away.


My hands are tied, my body bruised
She got me with nothing to win
And nothing left to lose.


And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


No mather how I try
With you I[m in the sky
So stop playing this game
Just tell you don`t feel the same

If you don`t love me
or we don`t combine
Please forgive me
It`s the end of the line

You are probably laughing
with all this shit
But I`m standing
with my heart to give


I hurt myself
looking for pain
But all that bleeds
is my love again


and so i drink to stay warm
and to kill selected memories
because i just can’t think anymore about that or about her tonight
and i give myself three days to feel better
or else i swear i'm driving off a fucking cliff
because if i can’t learn to make myself feel better
then how can i expect anyone else to give a shit
and i scream for the sunlight or a car to take me anywhere
just get me past this dead and eternal snow
because i swear that i am dying, slowly but its happening


Lately I've been wishing I had one desire
Something that would make me never want another
Something that would make it so that nothing mattered
All would be clear then
But I guess I'll have to settle for a few brief moments
And watch it all dissolve into a single second
And try to write it down into a perfect sonnet
or one foolish line
'Cause that's all that you'll get so you'll have to accept
You are here then you're gone
But I believe that lovers should be tied together and
Thrown into the ocean in the worst of weather
and left there to drown
Left there to drown in their innocence
But as for me I'm coming to the final chapterI read all of the pages and there is still no answer

1 comment:

Léo Olmos said...

Incrível combinação de imagens e de músicas! Trabalho muito bem feito e com resultado muito agradável. Doentio, mas legal.